By clicking the link you will be redirected to the website of the third party for the purpose of online course fee payment. The third party website is not owned or controlled by CAREER POINT and contents thereof are not sponsored, endorsed or approved by the institute. CAREER POINT does not vouch or guarantee or take any responsibility for any of the contents of the said website including transactions, product, services or other items offered through the website. You will access this site solely for the purpose of online payment of course fee and you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
CAREER POINT and its branches, employees, officers, directors and other associates shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage whatsoever including
- The event of deficiency in the service of such third party websites
- Any consequences of error or failure of internet connection equipment hardware or software used to access the third party website through this link
- Slowdown or breakdown of third party website for any reason
- The event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
- The institute cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct institute account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details
- The institute cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason
- If the card supplier declines payment, the institute is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account
CAREER POINT is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider. Thus, we shall be not responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute.
By preceding further to access the said website it is presumed that you have agreed to the above and also the other terms and conditions applicable. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of Course Fee to CAREER POINT. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. CAREER POINT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. CAREER POINT shall have no accountability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of institute's control.